Segfault after msn connection
|Reported by:||lucas.capalbo||Owned by:||rekkanoryo|
Running pidgin 2.7.11 -installed from ppa- on ubuntu 10.10 64bits.
The program segfaults after it gets connected to MSN network. It shows my online contacts and then exits.
I was using version 2.7.9 with no problem, but some days ago it started to exit -segfault- whenever some contact wrote me a message.
I've updated to 2.7.11 hoping it could solve the problem, but now it crashes rigth after showing my online buddies.
I'm attaching both debug.log and gdb output.
ps: Hope my *ugly* english usage don't stop you to understand me XD
Change History (4)
Changed 5 years ago by lucas.capalbo
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by lucas.capalbo
- Summary changed from Segfaul after msn connection to Segfault after msn connection
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by QuLogic
- Component changed from unclassified to MSN
- Keywords msn segfault removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed