Silc whiteboard spams users with dialog boxes.
|Reported by:||Pacman||Owned by:||elb|
Steps to reproduce:
- Have at least 2 people in a Silc channel.
- Have user A initiate a whiteboard session and begin drawing something.
- Make sure user B does not join the whiteboard session.
Result: User B is spammed with dialog boxes, one for each time the whiteboard is updated.
Expected Result: One dialog box is presented.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 9 years ago by seanegan
- Component changed from pidgin (gtk) to SILC
- Owner set to elb
comment:2 Changed 9 years ago by nosnilmot
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by rekkanoryo
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to new