Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#22 closed task (fixed)

Rename all user visible Gaim strings to Pidgin

Reported by: rlaager Owned by: seanegan
Milestone: 2.0.0 Component: pidgin (gtk)
Version: 2.0 Keywords:


Change History (2)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by seanegan

  • Owner set to seanegan
  • Status changed from new to assigned

comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by seanegan

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from assigned to closed

All the user-visible strings in gaim.pot have been changed, and I also changed all the non-translated strings from "strings gaim"

I got all the important user-visible strings. The only ones a user might still see are in debug statements (which we'll just sed away with the rest of the "gaims" and in stuff like client identifiers and User-Agent strings, which we'll change later as not to arouse suspicion ;)

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.
All information, including names and email addresses, entered onto this website or sent to mailing lists affiliated with this website will be public. Do not post confidential information, especially passwords!