PHP/Pidgin Aspell conflict causing crash on start up
|Reported by:||BoneBreaker||Owned by:||lschiere|
Description (last modified by BoneBreaker)
PHP Aspell DLL and the GNU Aspell version installed by Pidgin conflict and Pidgin crashes when starting.
Uninstalling GNU Aspell is required to be able to start Pidgin, which of course will not support spelling anymore.
Important note: the PHP directory is declared in my PATH environment variables.
FYI: on my Vista installation, pidgin.RPT was not in the specified %USERPROFILE% directory, it was in "C:\Program Files\Pidgin".
Change History (16)
Changed 8 years ago by BoneBreaker
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by BoneBreaker
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords PHP added; Apache removed
- Summary changed from Apache/Aspell conflict causing crash on start up to PHP/Pidgin Aspell conflict causing crash on start up
comment:3 Changed 8 years ago by rekkanoryo
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed