- API for 2.0.0
- API for 2.2.0
- API for 2.5.0
- API for 2.5.2
- API for 2.7.11
- API for 2.10.5
- API for 2.x.y dev (updated nightly from the release-2.x.y branch)
- API for 3.0.0 dev (out of date — no longer published here automatically)
How to build the API docs
You can generate this same documentation in your source tree.
For 2.x.y releases
- Run ./configure (or ./autogen.sh if you got your source from our Mercurial source code repository).
- Run make docs
- Open ./doc/html/index.html in a web browser.
For 3.x.y releases
- Run ./configure --enable-gtk-doc (or ./autogen.sh --enable-gtk-doc if you got your source from our Mercurial source code repository).
- Run make
- Open ./doc/reference/*/html/index.html in a web browser.