Make Pidgin's ICQ prpl resemble the official client more, which means both introducing some new features and improving the existing ones.
Things to do (a rough draft)
- Privacy. Implement functions manipulating Visible, Invisible, and Block Lists and then build a GUI on top of them.
- Fix encoding issues. Refactor the code related to encodings to make it more readable.
- Make file transfer more reliable. Test it under various network conditions.
- Polish the GUI, implementing those dialogs from the official client Pidgin doesn't have counterparts for ("Find Buddy", "Set User Info").
- My GSoC-related blog entries: http://dfyz.livejournal.com/tag/gsoc.
- An email outlining what I'd done: http://pidgin.im/pipermail/devel/2010-August/009783.html.