- Create a flexible and versatile theme manager for Libpurple that would be useful for many clients not just Pidgin.
- Give Pidgin the ability to use themes for
- The buddy list (GTK theme switcher?)
- Conversations (later as part of the Webkit integration)
- Create a intuitive and easy to use GUI for users to manage the themes as an extension to the Libpurple theme manager
- Develop the Pidgin website download section to support themes and add-ons
- Integrate Webkit into Pidgin to display conversations (there is WebKitGTK+ 1.1.1, stable, it just need to be packaged by distro vendors)
Possible additions, time permitting
Continue to add support to website for add-ons such as protocol plug-ins, which are currently maintained as part of the wiki and are developed by third parties.
Inclusion of Finch theme capabilities.
Guifications merge and integrate themes