Abandoned patches in this context are patches that we find unacceptable in their current state. A patch lands here if we have waited more than a year for the submitter to fix his or her patch. We welcome contributors who wish to pick up one of these patches and make it acceptable!
- Joining AOL rooms with Pidgin
- Nepali (ne) translations of PIDGIN 2.10.1
- IRC SASL login fails when nickname is taken
- API 3.0.0: PURPLE_VERSION_CHECK(2,x,0) returns FALSE
- Protocol autoswitching should print out a notification in the conversation window
- Your own alias does not show up in chat rooms
- icq search
- Making pidgin receive multiple files.
- Logs don't support RTL text correctly.
Rejected patches are patches which are turned down due to design or other non-technical reasons. Although we don't believe them to have wide-spread use, they may still be useful for a select few, and so they remain opened as a 'rejected_patch'.