How to Submit a Patch
- Search the ticket database to see if there is a ticket which matches the bug/enhancement you are working on.
- If your patch fixes one of the tickets, include "Fixes #xxx." in your commit message, with "xxx" being the ticket number.
- Create a pull request at the Bitbucket repository.
- We prefer patches that are the RightThingToDo.
- Remember to include your full name as you would like to be cited in COPYRIGHT, ChangeLog, and the commit log. An e-mail address is useful, too.
Download in other formats:
All information, including names and email addresses, entered onto this website or sent to mailing lists affiliated with this website will be public. Do not post confidential information, especially passwords!